The most common effects of Health Organisations controlling behaviour are:
• Feeling unable to cope
• loss of motivation.
* Depression, anxiety or panic attacks.
• Sleeplessness or nightmares,
* Feeling powerless or out of control, leading to:
* Eating disorders (weight loss or gain),
• alcoholism, or substance misuse.
• difficulty concentrating leading to poor work or academic performance
• increased absenteeism.
* The weakening of a support network, or being ostracized as family may distance themselves.
* Can put extreme stress upon relationships with significant others
* Loss of trust in healthcare environments and Healthcare professionals. Leading to an inability to attend healthcare appointments. With a decline in Health.